he trusted you
he trusted you
when you’re singing really loud while nobody’s around and you’re doin pretty well and then all of a sudden your voice cracks or you hit a note way off key and you just embarrass yourself that’s literally the worst because you’re not even around anyone else you’re just a disgrace to your own ears
the best product review you will ever read..
Emma Stone | Movies
gummy bear + potassium chlorate
WHY DO I FIND THIS SO FUNNY I CAN’T TELL IF THIS POOR GUMMY BEAR IS BEING MURDERED DRAMATICALLY OR IS HEAVY DEATH METALING TOO HARD.
the majestic flapflaps…
Wait, are those breaching mantas?
no they are the majestic flapflaps
AHEM. Sea pancakes.
- If I say “no” to someone and they get angry, this does not mean I should have said “yes.”
- Saying “no” does not make me selfish.
- Although I want to please the people I care about, I do not have to please them all the time.
- It is okay to want or need something from someone else.
- My wants and needs are just as important as those of anyone else.
- I have the right to assert myself, even if I may inconvenience others.
giorgio armani’s one night only | by ann street studio
i’m only a little sorry
ARMSTREET IS MY DREAM CLOTHING SHOP
I want this.
Look up at the stars: the 2013 Geminid meteor shower will peak on the nights of December 12-14.
The show starts at mid-to-late evening and ends at dawn. No matter your location, Geminid meteors will fall most plenty after midnight on December 13 and 14. (More information)
These gifs are of the last year’s Geminid meteor shower, here's the full video.